420 service of Ufone

Hey guys, What are the charges of call blocking service of Ufone?

Are there any hidden charges except the 10rs +tax per month? Like when you add a number to your list does your credit get deducted?

Also what will happen when the person who is blocked will call me? Will he get a engage tone or what ?

he will not get the engage tone but he will get connected and the bell will ring for a number of times and then his phone will show him that there is no answer, not that the call got rejected but u will not be bothered during this and the call will not show up on ur phone

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

he will not get the engage tone but he will get connected and the bell will ring for a number of times and then his phone will show him that there is no answer, not that the call got rejected but u will not be bothered during this and the call will not show up on ur phone
[/quote]

Yeah lol it’s always a ‘HE’…

gender biasedness, but so it IS in our country :slight_smile:

No there are no hidden charges, the "he" would not get any tone. Its like the old days of Mobilink. It would say dialing and then tu tu tu ..No nothing..Like the number does not exist..

aala :)

btw I do it by a software on my pocket pc and save precious Rs.10+Tax

But such mobile(symbian or WIndows mobile) costs more than 10+tax/month(s..)

**(other than phone which have call block facility..) but they lack other facilities :D

^ lolz

also using this type of softwares the 'he' will get engaged tone after 1 ring (on n73 using softwar handy black list)

any software for JAVA enabled phones which can sort msgs and pick calls ?

there is no hidden charges of that service and no charges will be deducted for entry of number and there is no beep from blocked number it says that:

"Aap ka number aap ke call wasul nahi kr skta"

and only call will b blocked sms are not blocked from this service and in postpay you can blocked both call and sms and its charges are 25 rupees per month