4 - inch Alien in lahore!

saw that here , its kinda made me bit worried any one got idea if he is real or fake ? looks kinda real one to me unfortunately people messed up his body brutally ......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOCbw9sNAd4

haha! I started to feel sorry for that poor 4 inch alien traveling all the way from Zeta Reticuli only to end up in Pakistan, being stoned to death by kids. Gives them one solid reason to come down and take revenge.. :lol:

alien: "I come in peace".

Kids: "DIE"!!

2392c90c2029.jpg

lol he looks more like an Oscar Award to me .... Pakistani flexible Oscar award

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

haha! I started to feel sorry for that poor 4 inch alien traveling all the way from Zeta Reticuli only to end up in Pakistan, being stoned to death by kids. Gives them one solid reason to come down and take revenge… :lol:

alien: “I come in peace”.

Kids: “DIE”!!

2392c90c2029.jpg

[/quote]

where you found that toy ???

Poor Alien..

Firstly, If he's real how the heck did he come?

Secondly, If he had to come why the hell would he come to paksitan haha :D

And thirdly, looks more like a toy to me.

usually platic toy if burned converts to kinda bit hard medium and it cant be rotated or twisted like girl was twisting his neck ....

fake!!!!!!!! why wud he come to pakistan where kids do not miss a single chance to show their terrorism and brutality :D...must hav been a self created story by some local residents to gain popularity...

Most probably it was sent by Baitullah Mehsud for suicide attack. lol

What the hell! Fake! quiet obvious it is a story created by local to gain popularity! Think for a moment why did he came to Pakistan just go to hell in USA! where they are really intrusted in Aliens! Stupid news casting! :|

Its an experiment gone terribly wrong by Jaaaali Peeeers to get rid of opponents. Instead, the doll took the brunt of blank magic as well beating from the locals.

Poor doll!

Maybe the story is fake. believe it or not.. but such things exist.

This is new low. :(

If it was not killed by Childern....Might Possible it was killed by Pakistani Streets Wandering Dogs or Cats! So death was his fate...! :D

I think it should be placed in Lahore Museum now...................!

Maybe the story is fake. believe it or not… but such things exist.
[/quote]

True !!

such things always happen in lahore during may- june few yesrs back there was incident of " Vibrating Graveyards " , it maybe true as many people are claiming to see him walking , beside that my one friend is from that area he verified too , i was very excited to believe that this moron is real midget alien :(

The "vibrating graveyard" incident was later reported to be due to some water pipelines or something passing underneath the graveyard.

I don't know what to think about this "alien invasion". I don't even understand why it's being referred to as an alien. For all we know, even if it's not fake, this might be a human.

The “vibrating graveyard” incident was later reported to be due to some water pipelines or something passing underneath the graveyard.
[/quote]

“Vibrating Graves” oh oho! terrible! those lying inside should be beaten by Engel’s for their sins!

:lol:

Wonder how big his "Death star" could be , and how many chakkas would it take to break it.

now i m fantasizing some zombie kinda thing to appear in pakistan :D

i wud love to b its first hunt :P

now i m fantasizing some zombie kinda thing to appear in pakistan :D

i wud love to b its first hunt :P

[/quote]

Zombies and Werewovles… but don’t worry about vampires, already there ;)

This is a hilarious thread! Extremely funny comments here. Thanks for laughs you guys :)