3g and 4g package cost

O.. and one funny thing to share....

Today I got these msgs from Warid.

msg-1

Dear Warid Family Member. This is to update you that announcement regarding our new data technologies would be made soon in the days ahead.

msg-2

Dear Warid Family Member if you receive a call from 333/300/345/315 or a similar dial code, requesting you to portout, please inform us on 321/323.

2uylndk.jpg

Time to quit warid

Sent from my HUAWEI G700-U10 using Tapatalk

[quote=", post:22, topic:21031"]

2uylndk.jpg

[/quote]

Cz warid is gona jump directly to 4G 8Mhz band (or 5mhz, dont remember.. but it has its license free band)

I got the same from Warid. They will bring 4G (as per the rumors).

But whenever they will start 4G on their 1800 mhz spectrum. Users will start suffering bad quality. So they will loose this market share too. Their current users with them just for their good quality.

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:24, topic:21031”]

Cz warid is gona jump directly to 4G 8Mhz band (or 5mhz, dont remember.. but it has its license free band)

[/quote]

Higher frequency = More Bandwidth & Less range (WiFi)

Lower frequency = Low bandwidth & More range (Radio)

A 2.4Ghz WiFi modem cant even go through a few concrete walls within the same building. How is 5Ghz or 8Ghz gonna fare here?

I believe Warid is spreading lies to save face. What is likely to happen is they will improve on their 2.5G network or start compressing the images to fool the users that their internet has indeed become faster.

as i wrote i am not sure what the actual frequency range is,, but it is mhz..not ghz..and thats why it is full broad range proper network quality signal.. and they have STANDARD uncompressed 4G technology on a different frequency than zong already implemented..

They are liars in first place. And i hate them because of one reason now. "if they had technology neutral license why they didn't implemented this 4 G before?"

The PTA said that their license may be technology neutral, but it is not service neutral.

Don’t ask me what that means.

I think this was written in today’s Tribune or Dawn.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I'll stick to Warid for the time being, not because I can't afford 3G, but because I know too well how much a nose dive the other network's services will take once they officially launch 3G in country.

ATM, more than happy with my 4Mbps connection @ home & 8Mbps at work B)

[quote=“jDk, post:31, topic:21031”]

[/quote]

ptcl?

[quote=“Faisal, post:32, topic:21031”]

ptcl?

[/quote]

Yup

Sent From Nexus 5

^

Bhai ptcl PTCL hai...if it works, it has no rival. I'm glad ptcl is working out for you now...