30,000 PKR Budget, Can't make my mind

Hello all,

I’ve been searching around the interweb. I need to finalize which phone should I get.

Right now, I’m thinking about Asus Zenphone or Moto G 2nd Gen or the Lenovo S85.

But then there are these ultra high spec Chinese phones which are hard to ignore. Ones from Xiaomi or Oneplus. I know they are not officially available but not sure to get them or not. The phone can’t hardly be soo bad that I would need to have a complete replacement.

Xiaomi Redmi 2 is so HOT… uffff

IMHO,

Straight NO to Chinese phone, whatever configuration/ specs they have.

Considering your budget Moto G2 is NOT good either. Lenovo is expensive considering its specs.

No offence, but you should include used/refurbished branded phones also.

have you taken a look at the google nexus 5? or even the nexus 4, pretty decent hardware & build quality.

[quote=“shafiq, post:2, topic:21884”]

IMHO,

Straight NO to Chinese phone, whatever configuration/ specs they have.

Considering your budget Moto G2 is NOT good either. Lenovo is expensive considering its specs.

No offence, but you should include used/refurbished branded phones also.

[/quote]

Moto G 2nd generation is available from 24k.

Samsung phones are way too expensive for the specs. I'm looking for a phone with pixel density too.

Huawaei Honor 3c looks pretty nice too.

[quote="archim3des, post:3, topic:21884"]

have you taken a look at the google nexus 5? or even the nexus 4, pretty decent hardware & build quality.

[/quote]

Did check out Nexus 5 but its too expensive.

If you can, wait for Zenphone 2, expected in February. Amazing specs and once properly launched, price will be about the same as your budget.

[quote=“SupMA5TER, post:5, topic:21884”]

If you can, wait for Zenphone 2, expected in February. Amazing specs and once properly launched, price will be about the same as your budget.

[/quote]

Wow, the screen on Zenphone 2 looks fabulous. That pixel density...

Will wait for it as February is about to start.

Just get an LG G2 like B)

donate the money to charity will be a good option, as the mobile technology keeps updating/upgrading and your hunger and need to buy a new phone will not vanish.

[quote=“MrKamran, post:8, topic:21884”]

donate the money to charity will be a good option, as the mobile technology keeps updating/upgrading and your hunger and need to buy a new phone will not vanish.

[/quote]

Kamran.... don't PUTIN your ridiculous suggestions here. :P

[quote=“Upsilon, post:9, topic:21884”]

Kamran.... don't PUTIN your ridiculous suggestions here. :P

[/quote]

freedom of speech my friend..... freedom of speech, also putin is way more better than american president's.

^ Dam Straight Nigga

Pixel density above 300dpi is almost impossible to be seen and appreciated with normal vision and regular use.

buy the G3 and you have just spent 20000rs extra for invisible 0.2inch screen.

[quote=“Upsilon, post:7, topic:21884”]

Just get an LG G2 like B)

[/quote]

When LG G2 came out, it came on my buy list when it comes cheap just like Nexus 5. Will try to find it cheap online.

It's a good brand plus the hardware is very decent.

Why are you all completely ignoring Chinese brand? Aren’t Xiamoi products the best bang for the buck?

^ Nobody's ignoring chinese phones. Go ahead, get the Xiaomi or even Gfive Tango if you want, they'll give you good bang for the buck. Just don't expect em to resale on good price. ;)

[quote=“Upsilon, post:13, topic:21884”]

^ Nobody's ignoring chinese phones. Go ahead, get the Xiaomi or even Gfive Tango if you want, they'll give you good bang for the buck. Just don't expect em to resale on good price. ;)

[/quote]

Ok... I think I might finalize on LG G2. Very good phone which came out in 2013 and will get upgrade to lolipop officially.

But there is Moto G 2nd generation which is good as well and Asus Zenphone ... why is this so hard :P

1 - Xaiomi,

2 - LG g2

3 - Asus phone.

in order of preference... lg is at better position cz its cheaper now. asus is latest and slightly higher priced but latest still.

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:15, topic:21884”]

1 - Xaiomi,

2 - LG g2

3 - Asus phone.

in order of preference... lg is at better position cz its cheaper now. asus is latest and slightly higher priced but latest still.

[/quote]

LG G2 is very promising but do you know if oneplus one will be here? Xaiomi mi4 is expensive.

Another thing, I've noted from several source that the camera performance of G2 is very low. Takes a long time to focus, low performance in real life resutls. Now I don't know which phone is good...

[quote=“nawab101, post:16, topic:21884”]

Another thing, I've noted from several source that the camera performance of G2 is very low. Takes a long time to focus, low performance in real life resutls. Now I don't know which phone is good...

[/quote]

Check Camera result

If you are satisfied with this result, go for G2. IMO its far better than Moto G 2nd

[quote=“nawab101, post:16, topic:21884”]

LG G2 is very promising but do you know if oneplus one will be here? Xaiomi mi4 is expensive.

[/quote]

one plus is selling from quite some time in pk.. new can be had from allmytech and HET online delivered to our home.. in used, many people selling..one + is still expensive, not in your buget.

lg g2 has great camera with great pics and all software updates have improved its speed and performance since launch.. plus 5.0 coming to it soon.

Thanks everyone. I made up my mind. Either LG G2 or Sony Xperia Z2. All under 30,000 PKR