3 New 8GB Iphone 3G for sale in karachi July 16th 2008

My last post on Iphones was locked by mod with very insulting words.

- My contacts have bought 3 8GB Iphones in US today and they are for sale in Karachi. Keep in mind these phones have been bought with 2 years contract, this is verified that after 1 month we can cancel the contract over the phone with AT&T by paying the cancellation penalty with the credit card and phone is legally ours. so the phone doesn't need to be there. My cousin is airline pilot he will be returning to karachi on 15th night so you can take the Iphone possession on Wednesday 16th 2008 morning or any time after if you like. I believe these are going to be among the very first iphones in pakistan.

- if you are looking for Iphones in reasonable price like in my previous post as i have stated i will only charge 200 dollars on top of iphone cost then you have to wait about month and half for that and prices could be cheaper also as AT&T "might" offer without contract at fixed price in next month or so.

- These 3 Iphones I am selling to highest bidder as demand is high and supply is limited, these phones will appeal to only those got the extra dough and they wanna be among the first ones in pakistan to have Iphone 3G for sake of having it, their ego wants it and money is not an issue, I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY.

THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THESE PHONES.

1- these phones are NOT unlocked. as there in no unlock out, in 3 weeks times someone would end unlocking it anyway so that not an issue.

2- these phones are 100% legally acquired by my contacts in USA so its legit to the core.

3- Transaction only in KARACHI, You can take possession of the phone on WEDNESDAY JULY 16th or anytime after. I will only come to anyplace in CLIFTON and DEFENCE of your choosing. You inspect the phone then pay for it. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.

AS WITH LAST POST, I WILL NOT INVOLVE MYSELF IN ANY DISCUSSION IN THIS THREAD, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR YOU WANT TO TALK WITH ME ON PHONE JUST EMAIL ME AT ameermansha@gmail.com

Dude, you're on the wrong section!

only 200 dollars

now first you were saying that your friends will buy them and cancel the contract but there is no contract story! actually the truth is you read on this forum about the new iphone being hacked and brought up this story

apple and their products suk!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

only 200 dollars

now first you were saying that your friends will buy them and cancel the contract but there is no contract story! actually the truth is you read on this forum about the new iphone being hacked and brought up this story

[/quote]

please saad you seem like a nice guy this why i am replying you, i already wrote email me at ameermansha@gmail.com if you have any question or if you want to talk to me on the phone.

bro as of now you can’t take possession of iphone without the 2 year contract either be bought from apple store or from at&t outlets this is exactly how these 3 phones are bought and after one month wait the contract will be cancelled the reason for one month wait is after one month iphone is mine to keep, if contract is broken in less than a month then iphone has to be returned, since contract can be canceled with one simple toll free call to at&t so there is no need for iphone to be present in usa, that why my cousin is bringing them so soon. since these are going to be among first ones in pakistan, i said among 'cause i guess i am not the only desi guy doing this. so these phones i am selling to the highest bidders to make little extra money and i explicitly wrote who these phones will appeal to.

as for 200 dollar you should read the whole post i have already written if someone wants reasonable price phone they have to wait about month and a half.

all phones are 2 years contract based and contract canceled, as of now there is no mention of non contract iphones from. but there is talk that at&t may offer non contract phones in the future.

as for other posts on iphone hack sorry i didn’t read them, but there is nothing they can tell me which i already don’t know about iphone unlocking and jailbreaking, i have sold dozens of 1st generation iphones in pakistan in last 6 months which i unlocked myself, i have used the sources of great hackers/promgramers at “IPHONE ELITE”, “IDEMOCRACY” and “NATE” thanks to these people i am pretty competent in unlocking jailbreaking iphones.

firmware 2.0 is totally hacked, but firmware 2.0 on new iphone 3g hardware is not hacked since phone just came out today. its matter of days or weeks that iphone 3g would be totally hacked.

from now on please e-mail me only at ameermansha@gmail.com

to be honest the new 3g iphone is pointless for ppl in pakistan it has no feature other than 3g that the old one doesnt even the capacity is the same

and most of the software features will be available in the old iphone via firmware updates

so buyin the 3g iphone at least in pakistan is pointless

to be honest the new 3 iphone is pointless for ppl in pakistan it has no feature other than 3g that the old one doesnt even the capacity is the same

and most of the software features will be available in the old iphone via firmware updates

[/quote]

ditto

So what is the Final Cost?

If you get hands on any original iPhones please let me know

to be honest the new 3g iphone is pointless for ppl in pakistan it has no feature other than 3g that the old one doesnt even the capacity is the same

[/quote]

I think I agree - besides the new physical look, the old one is just about the same, at least for us here where we can’t use 3G nor GPS!

But the question remains: will it blend? :lol: That hurts so bad…

BTW, any news on how the price of the first gen is going?

If anyone is interested, the shop on Boat Basin is selling iPhone 3G's (unlocked with TurboSim) for 95,000 or $1400...

ohhh too costly and it has not advanced as nokia E71, this my opinion

95K!?!? I just read [here] that 16GB iphone 3G is $299, 8GB for $199.

It is blackmailing.......................

I think I agree - besides the new physical look, the old one is just about the same, at least for us here where we can’t use 3G nor GPS!

But the question remains: will it blend? :lol: That hurts so bad…

BTW, any news on how the price of the first gen is going?

[/quote]

Brother -3 G has got no crack yet. So pointless to buy now.

Secondly , the thread starter has not yet got the phone. So no use arguing with him.

hey jshak bro i mean no offence, i have a personal feeling you are a fair person and there is nothing wrong with being an entrepreneur like you. looks like some little deal (true or not) gone wrong has unjustifiably created huge fire against you and its not fair to you, of which i am guilty of too, so from my part i am sorry for the above remark. i hope stuff works out for you.

hey jshak bro i mean no offence, i have a personal feeling you are a fair person and there is nothing wrong with being an entrepreneur like you. looks like some little deal (true or not) gone wrong has unjustifiably created huge fire against you and its not fair to you, of which i am guilty of too, so from my part i am sorry for the above remark. i hope stuff works out for you.
[/quote]

Thanks yaar , now i feel happy - The things which encountered all over is still hurting me till today for something which i did not enter nor see it

Let the guy sell the item in peace and thanks once again