3 Month used HIS 4850 for Sale

HIS 3 Month used 4850 for Sale.

200809091743231974.jpg

Specs are here.

http://www.hisdigital.com/un/product2-31.shtml

Card is Brand New with 9 months remaining Galaxy warranty.

Reason for selling. Bought two for crossfire, but don't need two. One card is powerful enough to handle anything you throw at it.

New HIS card is for Rs. 16,500.

The price is FIXED & NONNEGOTIABLE at Rs. 13,500.

Thanks.

still available? what PSU is required to run this card?

Yep available, depends on the rest of your PC but 450 W is recommended.

bump !

Price reduced to Rs. 12,000 !

Rs. 4000 Discount for 3 months use !

i am falling short by 3000 Rs ..wish me luck if i could arrange enough money until card is sold

whats ur final price bro i may be interested

Good Luck to you Kashif ! And Soul Hunter Final Price is Rs. 12,000.

can u ship the card to other places i mean rawalpindi since i dont have enuf money i have asked my freind to buy this card ...what will b the method of payment and i will be grateful if u cud include the posting charges in that 12000rs

deal no deal?????

and does the card comes with its original box and full accessories ???/ i want this deal to b finalized quickly call me at 03335301473

Card Sold to Soul Hunter.

And I forgot to tell you over the phone that it does come with original box and all accessories.

But what happened in general wasnt gud....My friend had already bought a graphics card 9600gt and i had already committed to abbas bhai so cudnt say no to him i had to buy the card buy taking loans which i will have to return so i wud have to sell the card soon................... Anyways the deal went smoothly and i have to say the card was in fantastic condition hardly a dust particle on it>>>>. further dealings with Abbas recommended for any member

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

But what happened in general wasnt gud…My friend had already bought a graphics card 9600gt and i had already committed to abbas bhai so cudnt say no to him i had to buy the card buy taking loans which i will have to return so i wud have to sell the card soon… Anyways the deal went smoothly and i have to say the card was in fantastic condition hardly a dust particle on it>>>>. further dealings with Abbas recommended for any member
[/quote]

Glad you found the card in satisfactory condition, I hardly used it. And although I’m sorry to hear that you won’t be keeping the card for long I have to say that I admire you keeping your word. Stick to that, it’ll take you places !

Take care and good luck.

card still available?

m willing to buy.........

but m live in islamabad.....

nope