2nd Generation IntelR Core Processor Family Bloggers Meet

Just got an invitation from Xenith Public Relations (Pvt.) Limited for the launch of Core i 2nd Gen launch event at Avari Lahore on 29. Should i go or not? I have never been to any such event before though invited 2-3 times.

go and cover the event for wiredpakistan exclusively.

LOL! let me call first in the morning and see if its a free invitation or they will be asking for any charges, as there is a dinner also. :)

Maybe a live for such a trivial event :D ... Anywaiz do share share experience if you visit.

Nooooooo..........Don't go,....... there will be zombies there they'll eat you with chilli sauce.

Man you look stupid to me for the first time :) . Just go, why are you still standing here. And share the experience here.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Nooooooo…Don’t go,… there will be zombies there they’ll eat you with chilli sauce.

Man you look stupid to me for the first time :) . Just go, why are you still standing here. And share the experience here.

[/quote]

LOL! It took you so long to know about me :P I was just saying that i have never been to any such event, + I am not a full time blogger any more. :)

:) Don’t worry, i would pursue anyone to go any where in Pakistan where any such activity related to IT is being done. For this is the only way we can promote IT culture in Paksitan. Although if you know that you’ll not be of much help but your presence will be more precious than your work at this stage, specially when the country is Pakistan. You’ll meet new fellows, new links, contacts and probably learn new things for sure.

--

Promoting IT culture does not means you go to every other zombie event though. Make sure the event is well recognized before attending it.

So they are officially launching Sandy Bridge NOW??!!

Just got an invitation from Xenith Public Relations (Pvt.) Limited for the launch of Core i 2nd Gen launch event at Avari Lahore on 29. Should i go or not? I have never been to any such event before though invited 2-3 times.
[/quote]

kindly tell me complete event details

i may be able to get an invitation from Microsoft side if they are there… =P

This is daft. Sandy Bridge has been available for months now. Did they only now realise that they should hold a launch?

The event was perfect...

very informative and nice presentation...

And Thanks Alot to MZC for sharing invitation with me... =)

i represented WiredPakistan Over there.. =D

but intel didnt put up much presentation of their products over there.. like in practical work... like 3d media etc...

anyways it was good enough...

Nice, good to hear. Any pics to share?

Nice, good to hear. Any pics to share?
[/quote]

no i didnt took any … but they ll be available online soon enough… on different blogs and intel pages… =)

ShoukaT you are a kiddo :P I thought that you will be like some "Macho man" :) , anyways like ShoukaT said the event was good and informative, i specially liked the Intel ad ;) . I was invited there to represent ProPakistani , so that means now i have to make a blog post about the event too, the Event management team (Xenith PR) will send me images tonight so i will share them here too :P , BTW i love the Intel Jacket and Water Bottle, I wish they allow me to take the Balloons too :P

ShoukaT you are a kiddo :P I thought that you will be like some “Macho man” :) , anyways like ShoukaT said the event was good and informative, i specially liked the Intel ad ;) . I was invited there to represent ProPakistani , so that means now i have to make a blog post about the event too, the Event management team (Xenith PR) will send me images tonight so i will share them here too :P , BTW i love the Intel Jacket and Water Bottle, I wish they allow me to take the Balloons too :P
[/quote]

lol dont go on the looks… =P

geeks are not meant to be Macho men… =P

lol and yea nice space bottle they distributed… =P

There were not so much bloggers there, though it was a bloggers meet up. :/ BTW ShoukaT when did you got there? I was a little late, came around 7:50 and the briefing was already started.

There were not so much bloggers there, though it was a bloggers meet up. :confused: BTW ShoukaT when did you got there? I was a little late, came around 7:50 and the briefing was already started.
[/quote]

lol i was late too… =P i came around 7:45 i think… =P

Sorry for the delay because of my internet outage. @ShoukaT watch for the processor, its gonna fall right on you head :P