2mb Conn. dwnld Speed 130kbps

iam having this problem for last two days...

my download speed is stuck at 130kbps and upload speed is 22kbps...

icalled the monkeys at ptcl tech support and they say that there is nothing wrong with my connetion/

please help

^ 130kbs constant or vary in different day times..???

the problm is wid ptcl not wid ur account bec i m facing this to since 2 or 3 days and some time in day the download speed gone to 10 or 20 kbps.............i call CS of ptcl thay say it is back end prob we solve it soon

no it stays between 125 and 135.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

BroadBand Double Speed

PTCL has doubled its broadband data rate speed and upgraded all its existing 2Mbps customers to 4Mbps data rate on the same tariff and all existing 4Mbps customers have been upgraded to 6Mbps data service at the same tariff. In addition a new 8Mbps package has also been introduced. PTCL will have the following data rates for all its broadband existing and new customers with effect from July 15th 2010.

1.1Mbps at Rs 1199

2.4Mbps at Rs 1999

3.6Mbps at Rs 4999

4.8Mbps at Rs 6999

The existing 2Mbps package will no more exist and all existing 2Mbps customers have already been upgraded to 4Mbps package on the same tariff.

[/quote]

im supposed to e getting 4mbps… instead i got this s**t

this sucks!!!

the latest yeehaw from ptcl techs is that they are upgrading the speed of my sector and ishould expect some difficulties because iwill get 4mb in the price of 2mb ...

i am also getting 110KB/s on my 2MB connection. Seems they downgraded my package plan :( I have called exchange multiple times and they are saying we don't know this problem. that sucks !

same here. downgrade. please share when it gets resolved.

getting 60-70 dwnload speed...! on 2mb wtf....!

I'm getting 20 - 30 KB on 2 MB package.

Sometimes it gets better and go to 130 KB. This is happening with me for last 3 days.

I’m getting 20 - 30 KB on 2 MB package.

Sometimes it gets better and go to 130 KB. This is happening with me for last 3 days.

[/quote]

same here my 2 MB downgraded to 1MB as they have now removed 2 MB package so this can be th reason , bullshit step by PTCL, either go for 1MB or simply jump to 4MB which means you should have best line so those who was able to get 2Mb at least on their line either they should stuck to 1MB now or should go for 4 MB . why not 2Mb i am not able to understand new package policy by PTCL?

DJNOMI didn't they add you to that 4MB package? 2MB is upgraded to 4MB on that much amount?1999Rs?

just cnfrmed my package from 1236 and its 4mb according to them.. but im getting speed around 80 to 100...

^ are your connection stats (SNR, attentuation, etc) and telephone line fine. If fine, complain at PTA.

otherwise, enjoy a bill of 4mbps on speed of 1mbps. (by the way, 1218/1236 cant help you, its something in the exchange! most probably port change)

DJNOMI didn’t they add you to that 4MB package? 2MB is upgraded to 4MB on that much amount?1999Rs?
[/quote]

your line support 4M ?? please share stats of your line :)

i have ONU but my line for sure is not capable enough that it will perfectly on 4M but i would give a try for sure

ijust confirmed with 1236 that ihave been upgraded to 4mb in their end///

when i upgraded from 1mb to 2mb it took 20 days ... and that was like one connection... and i hounded them like a wolf hound !!!

this time its the whole goddamn country...

your line support 4M ?? please share stats of your line :)

i have ONU but my line for sure is not capable enough that it will perfectly on 4M but i would give a try for sure

[/quote]

dj thats what am crying for eh… my line stats are ridiculous.28 noise margin and 57 attenuation…download atten rate is above 4…its means i can get 4MB but look at that 57 attenuation.When you got that ONU then whats stopping you from not getting 4MB? I think ONU supports much more than that or nam ka ONU ha? eh