27" imac for sale

Selling a 27" Apple iMac that I have personally used for around 3-4 Months in my office.

Bought from Pak Mac Links in ISB so it has local warranty covered by them for 1 full year including maintenance.

You can also install Windows on this mac LEGALLY with the help of bootcamp that is included in the software CD. I am running a version of Windows XP Service Pack 2 and all the drivers are installed and work fine.

Specs are as follows:

Processor: 2.66GHz Intel Core i5 (quad core) 8MB shared L3 cache

Memory: 4GB (two 2GB SO-DIMMs) of 1066MHz DDR3 SDRAM; supports up to 16GB

Hard drive: 1TB Serial ATA4; 7200 rpm

Optical drive: Slot-loading 8x SuperDrive with 4x double-layer burning (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)

Display: 27-inch (viewable) LED-backlit glossy 16:9 widescreen TFT active-matrix display; 2560 by 1440 pixels; millions of colors; IPS technology

Video: Built-in iSight camera; Mini DisplayPort output with support for DVI, dual-link DVI, and VGA video (requires adapters, sold separately); supports input from external DisplayPort sources (requires cables and adapters, sold separately)

Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 4850 with 512MB of GDDR3 memory

FireWire: One FireWire 800 port; 7 watts

USB: Four USB 2.0 ports

SD Card: SD card slot

Audio: Built-in stereo speakers with two internal 17-watt high-efficiency amplifiers, built-in microphone, optical digital audio output/headphone out, optical digital audio input/audio line in

Ethernet: Built-in 10/100/1000BASE-T (Gigabit)

Wireless: Built-in AirPort Extreme 802.11n Wi-Fi wireless networking2; built-in Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)

Included accessories: Apple Wireless Keyboard and Magic Mouse, Built-in IR receiver, optional VESA Mount Adapter Kit

Brand New Costs: Rs. 210,000/-

Demand: 180,000/- Non Negotiable. Price is fixed.

Reason for selling: Most of my office softwares are windows compatible only and dont work on mac.

Location: Islamabad, would prefer buyers from isb but this can be shipped to other cities as well on buyers expense. Shipping will be through TCS

Condition: Just like Brand new. All the accessories and original packing is available and will be sold in its original box and packing.

Please dont make ridiculous offers...only interested buyers can contact through p.m.

Original pics...taken through my iphone.

Wireless Keyboard

Wireless Magic Mouse

WoW... awesome.. but the price is too much for the computer which has been used 3 to 4 months. I suggest you lower the price a bit because iMAC is high end PC and not many people in Pakistan know the awesomeness of this machine. This is a real beauty. I being an Apple fan (not iphones), love it more than the most beautiful girl in the world. But I am not willing to spend that much money on this beauty.

I am interested but not in the price that you mentioned which is non-negotiable.

Please lower the price.

Thanks,

Rahail

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

WoW… awesome… but the price is too much for the computer which has been used 3 to 4 months. I suggest you lower the price a bit because iMAC is high end PC and not many people in Pakistan know the awesomeness of this machine. This is a real beauty. I am interested but not in the price that you mentioned which is non-negotiable.

Please lower the price.

Thanks,

Rahail

[/quote]

the poster clearly states “fixed price”

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

the poster clearly states “fixed price”

[/quote]

So what? I am asking him to lower the price… this is my right as a potential buyer. Who are you to stress on a fixed price… You are not the seller. No offense.

rahails email me your offer at ynazir@gmail.com .....to be honest ive lowered 30k already for it being used for a couple of months only. You need to keep in mind that its under local warranty for 1 year and has 1 year free maintenance covered by pak mac links who are the official dealers of apple in pakistan.

Hello alienware,

First of all I want to praise you for having such a beautiful and well endowed machine. You are very lucky. Please tell me why you are selling it. I will email you my offer in a moment. I understand that you lowered 30k.. but warranty is of no use to me because I am a person who knows how to fix LCDs and computers are the only thing I love. I am gadget geek minus cell phones. I understand that this beast of a machine is an honor to acquire. However, I am not willing to spend that much money on it because i have lofty goal which is to buy my own house and for that I can sacrifice my desire to own this beauty..

I will email you shortly.

Thanks,

Rahail