2008 Retrospection!

Here what do u think how was your 2008!!!????

saddest or happiest!!!and why??

Only 28 minutes have passed,hoping for Wateen to get unlimited this year :D ehehe

The year of 2008 was as same as any other year in my life before. Same old humans doing same stupid things.

But to summarize 2008: Broken Promises, Broken Dreams

wampr lets try to change them.Can we?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

wampr lets try to change them.Can we?
[/quote]

We can’t.

Unless we do some sort of revolution and over-throw the government and for that I am not interested because whoever go into expensive buildings of Constitution Avenue and chauffeur-driven-bullet-proof-imported-cars, becomes same imbeciles as predecessors.

Pakistan will remain as it was in last 61 years. Maybe more cellphones, LCD TVs, more bandwidth in internet, high-rise buildings; but we’ll remain same old corrupt nation that we are.

We are proud of being corrupt :(

dun knw abt u guys, but 2008 was a really bad experience for me

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

We can’t.

Unless we do some sort of revolution and over-throw the government and for that I am not interested because whoever go into expensive buildings of Constitution Avenue and chauffeur-driven-bullet-proof-imported-cars, becomes same imbeciles as predecessors.

Pakistan will remain as it was in last 61 years. Maybe more cellphones, LCD TVs, more bandwidth in internet, high-rise buildings; but we’ll remain same old corrupt nation that we are.

We are proud of being corrupt :(

[/quote]

Man look on the bright side. At least “We Survived another year!!!”

Surviving is nothing to be proud off, whats the purpose of surviving if our quality of life keeps decreasing. Poverty is increasing very rapidly, people don't have basic necessities (food, water, health, etc), terrorism is still common, industries are collapsing, unemployment is rising.

Lets wait in despair for a glimmer of hope

If you are looking for a ray of hope, I think you are looking in the wrong direction. You will have to find it within your self. If everyone of us lights his own candle, soon, we will rise a dawn by ourselves. Inshallah.

it was a bad year. but i am ok with it. give me some purpose now.

it was very bad for atleast me

i lost a complete educational year in this year. :(

^ ShoukaT

That's sad to hear.

^^

but i am not that sad...

cuz i have made much improvement by losing that year......

^

That's the spirit. Ups and downs come along with life. But we need to face the challenges and make good out of these things.

2008 was mixed, lost my job in first Q of year, then got another one in Govt Dep. one bit of sad side, (wanted to go back to Pakistan but family dont want me to do so) kinda stuck here now,

but 2009::.. keep myself together and hoping for better