2 questions regarding Nestle juice

Ok I have got these two question about two brands of Nestle juice. may be someone knows about it.

1. They have a juice brand Nestle Nesfruta. Its 200ml pack costs Rs.15. Now if I buy 5 of them then it becomes 1 liter and Rs.75. Problem is when you buy its 1 liter pack then it costs Rs.85!!

What is the logic behind it? I mean when you buy product in bulk, it normally costs less. For e.g. Nestle Milk Pak, Nestle Yogurt, Pepsi, Coke e.t.c. But here it is totally opposite.

2. They have another juice brand Nestle Fruita Vitals. Its 200ml pack costs Rs.25. It has same nutrients calories, proteins e.t.c.( as Nestle Nesfruta) and same quantity but it costs Rs.10 more, why?

May be Nesfruta is imported that's why it is cheaper than Fruita Vitals as production cost in Pakistan is very high.

Fruita vitals tastes A LOT better than Nesfruta. The former actually tastes like a fruit juice, while the latter is more sugar than fruits.

[quote=“TechMan, post:, topic:”]

Ok I have got these two question about two brands of Nestle juice. may be someone knows about it.

1. They have a juice brand Nestle Nesfruta. Its 200ml pack costs Rs.15. Now if I buy 5 of them then it becomes 1 liter and Rs.75. Problem is when you buy its 1 liter pack then it costs Rs.85!!

What is the logic behind it? I mean when you buy product in bulk, it normally costs less. For e.g. Nestle Milk Pak, Nestle Yogurt, Pepsi, Coke e.t.c. But here it is totally opposite.

2. They have another juice brand Nestle Fruita Vitals. Its 200ml pack costs Rs.25. It has same nutrients calories, proteins e.t.c.( as Nestle Nesfruta) and same quantity but it costs Rs.10 more, why?

[/quote]

By the way , How many of you actually like the KARWA following juice?

c.jpg

???

[quote

[quote="cefspan, post:4, topic:16185"]

By the way , How many of you actually like the KARWA following juice?

c.jpg

???????????????????

[/quote]

I hate it. :/

[/quote]

Nestle Fruita Vitals is more of a ‘luxury’ brand targeting a different demographic, and it may also be made using a different recipe that involves more fruit and less artificial flavoring. Nesfruta is probably priced to compete with cheaper products produced by local or other companies, and the recipe may be tweaked to make this feasible.

As for the disparity between bulk and individual carton priced, it may be due to some sort of flat fee imposed on a 1 liter bottle. Or they may just be trying to make some extra money. :confused:

[/quote]

oh my god this guy calls fruita vital “JUICE”, only in pakistan lol unbelievable local consumer know how.

TECHMAN keep drinking fruita shruta cruta “juice”, it will make you stonger lol

juice names are so funny :D i need one fruta too

[quote=“Effeay, post:5, topic:16185”]

I hate it. :confused:

[/quote]

Me too . ITs really too karwa. BTW , I am new here , Don’t the users get notifications once some one qoutes them here???

[quote=“armada, post:8, topic:16185”]

juice names are so funny :D i need one fruta too

[/quote]

you too calling it juice, i never ever expected that from you, how it is juice explain?

kamran1x1 only recognizes one kind of juice: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ball%20juice

[quote=“Specter, post:11, topic:16185”]

kamran1x1 only recognizes one kind of juice: http://www.urbandict…rm=ball%20juice

[/quote]

funny

but you think nestle crap is juice, oh my god i never thought educated pakistanis would be so ill informed consumers

Does the real Nestle company knows that there drinks being made and sold under their brand name? I am just curious. :|

[quote="Specter, post:11, topic:16185"]

kamran1x1 only recognizes one kind of juice: http://www.urbandict...rm=ball%20juice

[/quote]

You don't have to be http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Ball%20Licker about it :P

They are all powder mixed and added with artificial colors Techman seriously stop drinking colored water!! buy healthy fruits your self and make juices at home or just drink milk

These boxed juices are crap juices. No matter company claims them to be 100% pure fruit juices with no artificial flavours, no preservatives, that's a blithering lie. These fruit juices are full of preservatives, food colours and artificial flavours

[quote=“armada, post:14, topic:16185”]

They are all powder mixed and added with artificial colors Techman seriously stop drinking colored water!! buy healthy fruits your self and make juices at home or just drink milk

[/quote][quote=“blogger, post:15, topic:16185”]

These boxed juices are crap juices. No matter company claims them to be 100% pure fruit juices with no artificial flavours, no preservatives, that’s a blithering lie. These fruit juices are full of preservatives, food colours and artificial flavours

[/quote]

Ditto.

[quote=“kamran1x1, post:7, topic:16185”]

oh my god this guy calls fruita vital “JUICE”, only in pakistan lol unbelievable local consumer know how.

TECHMAN keep drinking fruita shruta cruta “juice”, it will make you stonger lol

[/quote]

ja maamay apna kaam kar…bara aya defence ka mummy daddy bacha

I have sent an email to Nestle too…let’s see what they say. May be you guys are right about difference in making of Fruita Vitals and Nesfruta but what about that high bulk cost and low individual pack cost!?

[quote=“TechMan, post:17, topic:16185”]

ja maamay apna kaam kar…bara aya defence ka mummy daddy bacha

I have sent an email to Nestle too…let’s see what they say. May be you guys are right about difference in making of Fruita Vitals and Nesfruta but what about that high bulk cost and low individual pack cost!?

[/quote]

lol so you live in lower class area, don’t you wish you had money. dude don’t take your anger out at me

well this proves that you have never had real juice \since you are not able to afford it, thats why you don’t know what juice is… pity

[quote=“Faisal, post:13, topic:16185”]

Does the real Nestle company knows that there drinks being made and sold under their brand name? I am just curious. :expressionless:

[/quote]

You mean juices in the market with Nestle brand are fake?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
You don’t have to be http://www.urbandict…m=Ball%20Licker about it :P
[/quote]

Come on, you just clicked a random ‘ball’ link from the sidebar. Be more creative -_-

[quote=“kamran1x1, post:18, topic:16185”]

lol so you live in lower class area, don’t you wish you had money. dude don’t take your anger out at me

well this proves that you have never had real juice \since you are not able to afford it, thats why you don’t know what juice is… pity

[/quote]

Why are you flaming again? Didn’t you promise to be a good boy. Our Faisal brother was just starting to like your non-troll persona :rolleyes: