15.96 MBit/sec my wireless SpeedTest

Is this good, bad, fair, average?

999702011.png

I think if I hook it up by wire it will get faster but, it's fast enough for me, I don't experience any problems streaming video and stuff.

Any comments

I'm wondering if you're making a really pathetic attempt at showing off. Are you?

I totally agree with u sah bro.

Adnan you should ask at a US forum. We Pakistanis don't know much about US ISPs.

BTW such connections must be the norm in Canada yet Sah seems annoyed. I wonder why?

Sah is just asking a question. Aren't you Sah ?

agreed with Sah! ...

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

BTW such connections must be the norm in Canada yet Sah seems annoyed. I wonder why?
[/quote]

I don’t know what his connection speed or post has to do with Canada…anyways…the point was, that the guy is obviously in the US and unless he’s a complete dimwit when it comes to whats considered ‘good’ for internet speed/bandwidth, he is trying to show off. If you read his post, he himself says that he doesn’t experience any problems, so whats the point of posting a speedtest of a US ISP on a Pakistani forum? We’ve seen people here before who try to show off for an ego boost. That does annoy me!

So I’m hoping maybe he can tell us why he started this thread?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Is this good, bad, fair, average?

http://www.speedtest.net/result/999702011.png

I think if I hook it up by wire it will get faster but, it’s fast enough for me, I don’t experience any problems streaming video and stuff.

Any comments

[/quote]

That’s a terrible connection you have there mate. And look at your latency, only 9ms ffs. That’s ridiculous.

haha an attempt to brag a new internet connection. Epic failure and disgust from my side.