13 year old FATHER in UK | DamN!

13-year-old father Alfie Patten and 15-year-old mother Chantelle Steadman give a birth to a child ......

SOURCE :

http://jezebel.com/5153642/13+year+old-fathers-sister-also-had-a-baby-at-13

SNN1301A-280_732159a_01.jpg

the most disturbing aspect of this story is the immediate blame placed on now 15-year-old Chantelle Steadman, whose reputation as a slut and a member of a family who collects state benefits is being splattered all over the papers as a defense of young Alfie Patten: "'She's been with quite a few lads. They are allowed to sleep over at her house, her parents don't mind. She is treated like an adult and can do what she wants," says one neighbor. "She knows lots of boys and never has the same boyfriend for long. Alfie lives with her and seems to think he's the dad but we all think he should have a DNA test," says another

lol

No comments!!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

the most disturbing aspect of this story is the immediate blame placed on now 15-year-old Chantelle Steadman, whose reputation as a slut and a member of a family who collects state benefits is being splattered all over the papers as a defense of young Alfie Patten: "

[/quote]

yeah sure she must b :expressionless:

i wonder what will happen to new born daughter of this 13 year dude ....i hope she wont be made mom in 2 years by this predator lol

my personal thought :

there maybe many under 15 fathers fathers in pakistan too its time to introduce all under 15 sexual education before its too late ,its only my personal thought no need to present religious verses in this topic please ....

i feel sorry for this little dude really.....

Old news.. Btw some news have emerged that he could not be the father some other boys all teenagers claim to have slept with the girl and claim that the baby is theirs lol.. Aparently the 15year old girl (mom) slept with alot of guys before she got pregnant.

cool but sky news confirmed this little master as father after DNA report

The news is so old, his child will have a child by now.

/sarcasm

uk is a social mess!

Meh. I don't see why anyone would care here. Its an incident in a country which is not Pakistan, in a completely different society. There are much worse problems in the world than random kids who can't keep it in their pants...!

When it happens in Pakistan it doesn't even make news in newspaper and when it happens in UK it makes international news.

Oh yeah, this does happens a lot in Pakistan when parents (or bradari) marry young couple or young girl to 60+ year old man.

It's pretty common for a girl of age 15 to carry a child in Pakistan, just because she is married with Islamic traditions (nikah) that's why it's OK. But oh, if it happens in UK then we, Pakistanis, can say anything to them and make fun of them because they are corrupt "society".

Interestingly "westerners" or Christians also think same about us, Muslims, that we Muslims are corrupt society because we Muslims marry our cousins, which is norm here but taboo there.

Humans are just mere animals, mammals to be specific. With 6+ billions population, I think if we measure in volume or body mass then we are most populated specie, a surface nuisance.

tears tears ............. i m yet to be married in the age of 30.................. :(

but this couple wud have atleast a dozen children by the time they will be 30 yrs old.

BTW lets wish them gudluck as they (whole family = MOM, DAD and the kid) might be sharing same school................ so chill out guys and keep an eye on ur kid.............. ;)

My grand mother got married when she was 15 before Partition and now 2 years back my cousin got married when she was just 16 years old,so i it happens in every era !

If he is 13 now, he must be 12 during the sexual intercourse :P Man!! today's kids are so fast :D

My grand mother got married when she was 15 before Partition and now 2 years back my cousin got married when she was just 16 years old,so i it happens in every era !
[/quote]

v r talkin abt a 13yrs old father not 15yrs mother :expressionless:

My own friend's son masood (12) years old is also a father and the mother is just a 14 year old girl (saverah) And my friend have (unbelievingly) accepted her as his daugher-in-law!

I think we should always keep an eye on our kids.

Naw man this LAD/BUGGER is not 13......8 or 9 maybe.....

Do they have sexual maturity at 8 or 9?

My own friend’s son masood (12) years old is also a father and the mother is just a 14 year old girl (saverah) And my friend have (unbelievingly) accepted her as his daugher-in-law!

I think we should always keep an eye on our kids.

[/quote]

Hunh…?

[/quote]

C’mon man this lil LAD did it without “holy matrimony”…

i am 22 years old now i think its time to grow up.....lol

But you look 13 in ur pic/avatar............ assuming its you