1218 not responding what is the alternate?

My broadband was Auto upgraded from 1mb to 2mb under promotion and now I want them to degrade it before 31st march 2015, but for at least a week 1218 & 1236 is not responding i.e no customer representative is avliable , So What are the alrternates ? there is just one day left and I'm worried as I don't want to be charged for 2MB .......

please help ..... :mellow:

Visit to their nearest customer care center/ one stop shop. Keep contacting 1218 meanwhile ;)

ya ......... i did the same thing when thy upgraded my 1 mb package to 2 mb ....... b4 deadline i went straight to their nearby one stop n degraded to 1 mb .......

Wait for representative to be available

Well thanks for replying guys actually I have to travel at least 4 KM to reach nearest PTCL customer care that is why I was intrested in knowing some alternate number but anyway problem is solved now after at least hundered tries I finally connected to customer representative and placed my request .....

traveling only 4km is a problem for you?

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:6, topic:22005”]

traveling only 4km is a problem for you?

[/quote]

Yes .......... :mellow: detailes clasified ............. :ph34r:

Must b a long long journey ................ full ov sufferin'

[quote=“APC_UPS, post:8, topic:22005”]

Must b a long long journey ................ full ov sufferin'

[/quote]

You got it right mate .......... sometime life and its resouces be so squeezed around you that 4 KM become 40 KM :mellow: and yes it was a long long journey .........