$105 Google Adwords Vouchers fo Sale ($8) Expiring April 2011

Ok i got some new vouchers

* Works on New Adwords account not more than 2 weeks old.

* Works in any country (except china).

* Requires $5 activation fees so you get $105 in your adwords balance.

* Vouchers are valid till 1st April 2011 use it before this date.

* You can however use the adwords balance anytime once you redeem the voucher.

* Those who select post paid do not have to deposit anything, but must care to stop the ads when balance vanishes.

* 100% working guaranteed.

And details of the sale are:

* 1-9 vouchers costs $10 Each

* 10-19 vouchers costs $9 Each

* 20-30 vouchers costs $8 Each

* Only PayPal and Moneybookers accepted.

* Expiring 01 April 2011

I will pick one from you hopefully. Just need to check if its valid for my account !

I have not activated my adword account yet I believe

OK... its valid for new accounts 14 days ol max....

How much in total you have ?

Secondly, are you in legal position to sell those ?

I will pick up fair quantity if you have a YES answer to second !

I have been buying these from a reputed reseller in bulk, and selling them for quite some time.

And i have many regular satisfied customers .

Google Adword Block Your Website In This Way.. I have already gone through thiss...Selling Vouchers is illegal !! Totally Illegal ... Buy Voucher and get Your website blocked from GOOGLE ADWORDS !!

were did you get this?

can you quote me a reference ?I have been selling these for a year or so like many others and till date no legality issue was raised and not even one single even when Google suspended any adwords accounts.

Remember you ll have to pay $5 activation dee to google for each and every coupon so..... google is getting something in return...

read this .....

i did used these coupons in my adword accounts and they went smoothly.

http://weirdenough.com/2008/08/illegal-to-sell-coupons-no/

I can't comment why your adword account was suspended.

@punk

i think one coupon can be redeem for one account, so don't rush for bulk quantity.

yah thats right.

Fakher i was try to contact u how can i have this.

can some body tell me how can i contact him

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
Ok i got some new vouchers

* Works on New Adwords account not more than 2 weeks old.

* Works in any country (except china).

* Requires $5 activation fees so you get $105 in your adwords balance.

* Vouchers are valid till 1st April 2011 use it before this date.

* You can however use the adwords balance anytime once you redeem the voucher.

* Those who select post paid do not have to deposit anything, but must care to stop the ads when balance vanishes.

* 100% working guaranteed.

And details of the sale are:

* 1-9 vouchers costs $10 Each

* 10-19 vouchers costs $9 Each

* 20-30 vouchers costs $8 Each

* Only PayPal and Moneybookers accepted.

* Expiring 01 April 2011

[/quote]

do you have more vouchers that don't expire that quick?

I got a free Voucher from Google Webmaster tools worth of 50$. It works very fine then i searched for buying adword voucher and bought many of them and also used successfully. but one day i got my Credit card banned on google sites for illegal activity, Still now my website and CC is banned for advertising on Google adwords.

This was my experience. So you guys use it one time only, making new accounts will leave you in deep pains

Do you have more vouchers?

What exactly is google adword and what does it do, anyone?

you r not tell you have more voucher ????

Sorry to hack the thread.

Each one of you can get a FREE $100 Google Adwords voucher. Just open up your Gmail, sign in to google talk, and click on Call phone, and dial the number below. Enjoy :)

I am copy pasting what I received in my email several times:

Get your $100 in free advertising and free set-up support. Call 1-800-848-9258*

* One promotional credit per customer. Promotional credit valid only for new Google AdWords customers with self-managed signup accounts. Advertisers will be charged for advertising that exceeds the promotional credit. Advertisers can suspend their ads at any time if they do not wish to receive additional charges beyond the free credit amount. Offer subject to ad approval, valid registration and acceptance of the Google AdWords Program standard terms and conditions. The promotional credit is non-transferable and may not be sold or bartered. Offer may be revoked at any time for any reason by Google Inc. Advertisers with self-managed signup accounts are subject to a $5 (CAD$10) activation fee. Advertisers who choose prepay billing are subject to a $10 (CAD$20) minimum prepayment fee before their account is activated. Any such prepay amount will be credited to Advertiser’s account once account is activated. Offer valid only for sign ups through the URL provided for the promotion by customers with billing address in the US or Canada. Offer void where prohibited by law.

Phone support available Mon – Fri, 9am - 9pm ET. This offer is limited to new advertisers based in the U.S. or Canada. Support is available in English only. Offer subject to business and website qualification. If you are an existing AdWords advertiser looking for help with your campaign, please visit adwords.google.com/support.

© 2010 Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 All rights reserved. Google, the Google logo, and AdWords are trademarks of Google Inc.