100 IDD Minutes for Rs. 121: Ufone

Now get a chance to talk for 100 minutes for international calls made to USA, UK, Germany, China and Canada for Rs. 121 (including taxes).

For subscription

SMS “SUB” to 711

To inquire about minutes consumed and balance available, dial *706#

Note:

* In Germany and UK, this service is available on landlines only

* Calls will be charged on per minute basis

* Calls to NTS (UK) is not included in this offer

* 21% FED on usage and 10% withholding tax at recharge or bill apply

for more details click here http://www.rukmania.com/company-news-details/Ufone-8-219.html

is there any other company like jazz offering the same??????? :/

I think the rates provided by UFONE are better then the wateen calling card because in the case of wateen card (which can also be used with the warid SIM) it is very much obligatory to use it within one month, otherwise your card is expired. But in this case a user will have to pay the tax on the recharging his/her account but nothing expiry of card in UFONe.

Thx. to UFONE.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I think the rates provided by UFONE are better then the wateen calling card because in the case of wateen card (which can also be used with the warid SIM) it is very much obligatory to use it within one month, otherwise your card is expired. But in this case a user will have to pay the tax on the recharging his/her account but nothing expiry of card in UFONe.

Thx. to UFONE.

[/quote]

are Wateen and Ary calling cards the same? or they are different?

LOVE this package :) :) :) I got a question,If i load lets say 242 rupees can i get 200 minutes at once?

what are ufone's unlimited data packages on prepaid :) :) :(

is there any other company like jazz offering the same??? :confused:
[/quote]

i think zong offer only for china

are Wateen and Ary calling cards the same? or they are different?

[/quote]

No they are different. Wateen calling card is available in 50, 100, and more…

An added advantage is that you can also use this card on Warid SIM at the same rates Rs.1/min for canada, U.K, US and for more visit their site or 042-111365111