1 week old dawlance microwave not working

I have 1 week old Dawlance microwave own DW-MD5-S 700 watts with rotatory controls.

It was working very fine but not today.

After setting timer, i can see light inside and rotating turntable

but food is not heated.

checked door etc.....

what suggestion ?

Get it checked by the people you bought it from. It probably has a warranty. You might void it by opening it or something.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Get it checked by the people you bought it from. It probably has a warranty. You might void it by opening it or something.
[/quote]

ok, submitted a complain on their service center.

they will visit my home tomorrow

Before buying my microwave, I went to a microwave repair shop and asked him if he receive complaints regarding Dawalnce/PEL microwaves. He said 'lots'. Then I asked him if he receives complaints regarding Singer microwaves. He said 'none yet'. I went for Singer and it works fine since the last one year.

dawlance is world's crappiest brand

My microwave is really old. It has a knob timer :lol: and when it goes to zero it rings like there is some bell in it. It is a National, and it runs good.

do check that u r getting full 220 volts...

sometimes when voltage is low, microwave doesn't heat the things...

@kashifyy

I suspect that your house is getting low voltage. Microwave will not work (maybe not work to full extent and may take lot of time to hot the item) if input voltage is lower than 220 volts. Get a local electrician and ask him to check the voltage of your home.

Although, some companies will not recommend using a voltage stabilizer with microwave but sometime it does help the microwave to work even in low voltage.

which brand of microwave is best? Withing 20k

^ anyone could be out of order within a day, what counts is how better their CS is.

BTW i have Dawlance microwave from 5 years (it has manual time/heating/mode knobs ), working perfect so far.

They repaired my oven.

A wire from inside was unplugged due to sparking.

now, it's fine