000webhost supports co.cc domains?

did www.000webhost.com supports co.cc domain for name server changes?

please please tellllllllll meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

plz tell me.............!!!!!1

yeah it does...

well the there is nothing to do with the host. just register the domain, go the control panel, point the nameservers to you host.

"nameservers" will be in your email, sent by your host.

then wait for 24-48 hours.

if you can't wait,

then change your local machine DNS settings. from system32/ directory in windows operating system :)

Hello mods! please monitor....

@Asmar

Please stop posting new threads and deleting them, again and again.

Start only one thread with a topic. and stick to it. and don't post multiple threads with a single problem.

if replies to your topic do not satisfy you, then you must reply in that topic quoting other replies. but you dont need to post a new thread for your new issue with that same problem.

and I observed that you have deleted 1 or 2 topics of yours, with all the replies in it. that doesn't really matters to me. but it makes a bad stamp on your reputation to other members. they wont reply you any more.

also I observed that you very rarely answered to any ones replies who wanted to solve your issues but only focusing on posting new and new problems. that is not really a headache to others you can do that because rules of the forums do not restrict you do that. but it's your responsibility that you respond to others as well. because this is the only way that other users can have a knowledge that your problem was solved or not.

be responsible, it's for your own good.

thanks i have readed it.

this guy even dont know how hosting is or how Internet work !!!!

do you know. how apache or php works? this is a same old story with every newbie in this field. :D